DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
ESS Recruit’s client is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who can operate as a digital transformation expert, to build on the awareness and reputation of the established brand through new and improved channels. The initial term of the contract is 1 year, with the potential to extend beyond this period. You will be a key addition to the team, with the aim of transferring your skills to existing and new team members within the Marketing function of the business.
- Deliver the newly developed marketing strategy for the company and seek to evolve it for the longer term.
- Manage the company’s marketing budget.
- Prepare online marketing campaigns (both paid and unpaid).
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of online marketing communications.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns based on reports.
- Have overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity (online and all other touchpoints).
- Manage all marketing activities associated with the marketing function of the business.
- Create and publish all digital marketing material in line with marketing plans, brand language and company values which includes blogging and vlogging.
- Create a wide range of multi-sector and specialist marketing materials (including pitch decks and client video testimonials).
- Work closely with external web design resource and other suppliers (e.g. photographers and videographers) to update and improve the website with additional functionality.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company personnel are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships and association memberships/sponsorships for company for enhanced/collaborative marketing opportunities.
- Identify speaker and editorial opportunities.
- Preferred 5+ years’ experience working within a digital marketing environment.
- Exceptional digital skills with the ability to manage content creation and social media channels.
- Track record of setting-up and managing Google and/or LinkedIn advertising campaigns.
- Experience with personally implementing or directly managing SEO.
- Strong, creative outlook.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Experience of reporting at board level.
- Experience of managing agency and creative teams such as graphic design and web developers.
- Experience of implementing CRM and processes for managing sales opportunities effectively within our business.
- Must be enthusiastic and empathetic with the service provision of the business and be supportive to the management team.
- Relevant marketing qualification.
- Preferably a member of the Institute of Data & Marketing.
This is an outstanding opportunity to progress your career in a dynamic and growing, employee owned product design and development consultancy. It is a great time to join the team as the company is at the point of shaping itself for future success as the multi-disciplinary design consultancy of choice, for nurturing the needs of the team and continuing to develop commercially successful products for our valued clients.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Angelique at ESS Recruit Edinburgh, firstname.lastname@example.org