Sales & Marketing
EDINBURGH / HYBRID WORKING – SALARY EXCELLENT PLUS COMMISSION
Headquartered in Edinburgh (close to city bypass) but with clients spread across the UK, ESS Recruit’s client is a fast growing and highly ambitious revenue generating SME business. They have developed leading electronic PPE equipment for workers in industries like construction, heavy manufacturing, rail, transport and local authorities. Ongoing expansion mean they now need to make the key hire of a Telesales Consultant (Business to Business). You can work from home 2 days a week.
Reporting to the Marketing & Business Development Manager this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Sales & Support team within a busy office. Your role will be to increase the sales revenue of existing and new customers whilst building relationships with our ever expanding customer base. The role will entail working closely with both the internal and external sales teams. Specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and targets will be set to monitor the progress of their sales approach & success.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Direct telesales calls following up on marketing mail shots to new / existing customers
- Direct telesales to prospects with aim to close the deal via phone & email
- Lead generation for External Sales team (Area Sales Managers)
- Developing and maintaining the CRM database
- Responding to customer requirements for literature, price lists, order forms etc.
- Report daily weekly activity through agreed information templates
- Previous success in a Telesales / Internal Sales role
- Ideally have a proven track record of success within a 'Business to Business' sales environment
- Excellent Communication skills - both verbal and written
- IT skills - ability to operate a variety of systems and databases
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and receptive to new ideas
To learn more about this role and to apply for the position please contact our recruitment partner Katie Hydes at ESS Recruit in Edinburgh.