PRODUCTION OPERATOR – PACKING
LOCATION – LIVINGSTON
DURATION – ongoing
HOURLY RATE £9.93 per hour plus 10% shift allowance
Hours of work – weekly rotating shift pattern (Monday to Friday)
Early shift – 6am – 2.15pm
Backshift 2.45pm – 11.15pm
Based in Livingston, our client is a well-known and highly successful medical device business. From their manufacturing facility in Livingston, the company supply medical device products across a range of markets.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Production Operator to join a successful and well-established team in the Packing Area.
We are looking for graduate entry or experienced Production Operators, working in a similar environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Execute packing processing operations within the production suite
* Provide support as and when required to other manufacturing areas (skill dependant)
* Participate in plant maintenance program
* Assist in diagnosing and troubleshooting maintenance related issues
* Interpret QC results and take appropriate action as required
* Carry out procedures in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, GMP and GDP
* Report faults within functional area to immediate supervisor in a timely manner
* Support Quality improvement projects within functional area
* Liaise with wet processing area leaders, production manager and production planner to report issues from functional area
* Adhere to company health and safety policy to maintain a safe working environment
Due to the products being assembled we are looking for candidates with manual dexterity to carry out the duties and responsibilities required for this role.
In addition, you will demonstrate the following
* Experience of working within a clean room environment
* Any experience within medical devise production
* Knowledge and understanding of Standard Operating Procedures
* Experience of Batch Documentation
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience of Good Manufacturing Practice
* Knowledge of Health and safety in a manufacturing environment
We will consider candidates from a range of manufacturing backgrounds, providing you can exhibit the skills required for this role as well as a positive can/will – do attitude.
Training will be provided as part of this role.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful, stable and fast-growing business. Excellent long-term career opportunities are on offer for the right candidate, along with a £Competitive hourly rate.
To apply for this role please send your CV to our recruitment partner Sara Zorriasatein at ESS.