ESS Recruit’s client was founded in 2016 after winning the prestigious Scottish Higgs EDGE 2016 for its development of a Graphene layer manufacturing process.
With industry standard cycle times to produce Graphene in the region of 16 hours the disruptive (patent pending) design for manufacture (DfM) process (patent pending) creates 3D graphene in seconds and therefore enables high volume manufacture.
We are looking for an experienced Screen Printer to join the innovative team. You will be responsible for the safe, compliant and efficient manufacture of screen-printed substrate used in the development and manufacture of products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Screen Print substrates in line with development and production schedules
- Setting up, adjusting and operating various types of print equipment, including dryers and UV curers
- Maintain and update work instructions and support the writing and review of standard operating procedures for manufacture
- Test and Inspection of raw materials and finished printed rolls
- Carry out production trials to support development and transition of new products into manufacture
- Understand and ensure Critical to Quality (CTQ) variables are carefully controlled to safeguard performance and maximise yield
- Manage materials efficiently within production area
- Carry out routine maintenance/calibration checks to ensure compliant set up and running of production equipment
- Carry out duties in line with Lean Manufacturing/5S techniques.
- Complete accurate batch records and relevant audit paperwork.
- Record and communicate all process observations/deviations in timely manner and raise non-conformance’s as required, supporting investigation and resolution of these
- Undertake own training and support development of team members where required.
- Communicate effectively within own team and with other departments and external contacts as required
- Minimum 2 years Screen Printing experience
- Experienced in setting-up and running semi-automated manufacturing equipment to meet tight tolerances
- Detail conscious and committed to achieving accuracy required
- Computer literate and good communicator
- Motivated and able to work well alone and within a group environment
- Good at problem solving and troubleshooting
- Experience of operating within a high technology manufacturing environment
- Material handling experience
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly ambitious business based in Stirling. An excellent base salary and benefits package with enhanced career development and job security is on offer. The real draw is for someone to be part of a fast-growing business offering a fulfilling and varied career.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Angelique at ESS Recruit Edinburgh. email@example.com