Warehouse Operative – Medical Devices
LOCATION – LIVINGSTON
STARTING SALARY – £19k per annum plus benefits.
Based in Livingston, ESS’s client is a well-known and high successful life sciences and medical device business part of a global multinational. From their GMP design and manufacturing site in Livingston, the company supports medical and life science products in a range of markets including; orthopaedics, aesthetic dermatology and ophthalmology.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operator (Level I) to join their well-established medical device company located in Livingston. The company has recently experienced a period of growth and require a talented individual to contribute to the continued success within the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Receipt of all stock materials into the warehouse, which includes appropriate verification, booking in, quarantine (where required) and storage of materials
* Responsible for the physical stock pick from various locations, with use of the forklift (where required) within the warehouse and the timely distribution of stock to all departments
* Support with the updating of stock inventory within SAGE Manufacturing after each activity
* Dispatch of final product
* Adherence to all SOP and Health and Safety guidance, to ensure a compliant and safe working environment.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
* The candidate must be numerate and literate with a keen eye for detail
* Proficient computer skills are a must, ideally with knowledge of SAGE Line 50 or SAGE 200
* Excellent Organisational skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Previous warehouse experience, ideally within a medical device or pharmaceutical site
* Motivated to learn and excel within the role of Warehouse Operator
* Forklift license would be desirable.
* Knowledge of GMP due to the Fact we are focusing on segregation and identification within the warehouse
* Hard working and conscientious with the ability to work with limited supervision (I am sure a good warehouse knowledge should help with behaviour)
Our Client has also confirmed that they will consider candidates from a range of manufacturing backgrounds, providing you can exhibit the skills required for this role as well as a positive can/will – do attitude.
Training will be provided as part of this role.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful, stable and fast-growing business. Excellent long-term career opportunities are on offer for the right candidate, along with a £Competitive hourly rate.
To apply for this role please send your CV to our recruitment partner Sara Zorriasatein at ESS.