Warehouse Operative – Medical Devices
LOCATION – LIVINGSTON
DURATION – 3-months (+)
HOURLY RATE £9.93 per hour plus 10% shift allowance for Backshift
Hours 37.5 hours per week
Week 1 – Early shift – 6am– 2.15pm
Week 2 – Backshift – 2.45pm – 11.15pm
Based in Livingston ESS’s client is a well-known and high successful life sciences and medical device business part of a global multinational. From their GMP design and manufacturing site in Livingston, the company supports medical and life science products in a range of markets including; orthopaedics, aesthetic dermatology and ophthalmology. An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Production Operator to join a successful and well-established team.
At present they urgently require a Warehouse Operative for a minimum 3-month placement based on their site in Livingston.
* Experience working in a warehouse environment
* Picking against a bill of materials
* Goods in experience, specifically relating to the labelling process of quarantine products and approved for use products on receipt of test results (this is basically an eye for detail when marrying up labels to actual product codes etc)
* Fork truck experience Bendi and Counter Balance
* Knowledge of GMP due to the Fact we are focusing on segregation and identification within the warehouse
* Hard working and conscientious with the ability to work with limited supervision (I am sure a good warehouse knowledge should help with behaviour)
Our Client has also confirmed that they will consider candidates from a range of manufacturing backgrounds, providing you can exhibit the skills required for this role as well as a positive can/will – do attitude.
Training will be provided as part of this role.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful, stable and fast-growing business. Excellent long-term career opportunities are on offer for the right candidate, along with a £Competitive hourly rate.
To apply for this role please send your CV to our recruitment partner Sara Zorriasatein at ESS.